Friday, March 8, 2013

Getting Started

I am excited to get started with a new blog to share my teaching experiences and resources.  I am currently working on my master in Educational Technology at the University of Northern Iowa and many of the members of my cohort have great blogs.  I hope I am able to find time to keep up on this along with the other things in my school and home life.  In the next six weeks I should do well as I am laid up from having surgery so the computer is my line to the outside world. 

My hope is that if you are reading my blogs you are finding item that will help you in your educational life.  There will be many different areas to look at from Kindergarten to Technology Integration throughout a K-12 classroom. 

I will be working over the next few days to link the great blogs I follow to my blog.

Please enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment